Thursday, April 9, 2009

Home sweet home

I know its been a few weeks since I last gave an update on my whereabouts, but its been a hectic month to say the least. I returned to Utah a couple of weeks ago to close on a house expecting to sign a few papers and then return to wherever the snow was good. Lucky for me though, the snow came with me. Alta reported 169 inches (over 14 feet) in 14 days; Brighton and the surrounding backcountry were close behind.

With most of Rage's athletes busy elsewhere, my roommate Kyler Cooley and I got to work in our backyard. We spent a few days of the snowy stretch shredding Alta, making bottomless turns and choking down snow. Another two day storm we went to Brighton, hitting cliff after cliff, rock after rock. We snowmobiled the rest of the days, from Logan to the Uinta's, getting face shots on both our sleds and skis.

The storms seem to be winding down just in time for park shoots to start. The Canyons is kicking things off for us this year with a three day superpark. I hope you enjoy the pictures below (thanks Hennie, and bare with the quality, my camera broke) and more importantly hope you all had great season.






No comments: