Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy turkey day!

Even with the closest member of my family about 2000 miles away I still managed my fair share of Thanksgiving dinners. The last pie is out of the oven, the coffee is brewing, and I'm too stuffed to change the channel (my roommate loves The Hills).

Tonight marks the end of lengthy Thanksgiving feasting for me. This past Sunday kicked off the start of it, with 20 or so friends eating the night away. Today my work provided all the turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and sweets I could manage, and I just polished off another full plate of holiday tradition with my girlfriend, roommate, and cat.

On a different note, Park City Mountain Resort opens tomorrow,
so I'll finally sit on the my first chairlift of the season tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will look something like the picture to the right, but for some reason with the last snowfall being well over a week ago, I don't imagine it will be that deep, but I'm sure it will be fun either way.

Anyone living in SLC, hit me up if you're loooking to carpool; I'm always looking to take one less car off the road.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was filled with good food, friends, family, and more food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dylan!....

Check the snow we been getting, NBD!

lyfehype.wordepress.com